Online divorce is a quick way to complete an application for an uncontested divorce in Virginia. This approach is absolutely legit and allows spouses to choose and fill out all the necessary documents from the comfort of their homes at their own pace. Moreover, it’s a chance to significantly reduce costs as an uncontested divorce allows spouses to proceed without a lawyer.
Spouses can’t get a divorce online in Virginia, but using VirginiaOnlineDivorce, they can make their case less complicated and confusing. The process is pretty straightforward. Spouses fill out an online questionnaire sharing the agreements reached. Then, within 2 business days, documents will be available to download, print, sign, and submit to the court.Online divorce with VirginiaOnlineDivorce has many benefits, including:
- No legal background is needed, as the questionnaire is written in plain English;
- No hidden fees, as the system has a transparent pricing policy;
- No time-wasting, as spouses don’t have to adjust to a lawyer’s schedule;
- No searching for filing instructions, as the service provides a step-by-step guide on interacting with the court;
- No stress from traditional document preparation as the platform offers a modern and smart solution.
How to Enjoy These Advantages?
First, spouses need to confirm that their divorce is uncontested. The case becomes uncontested after spouses reach mutual consent on all divorce-related issues, including property division, debts allocation, child custody, child support, alimony (also known as spousal support), etc. Typically, all the arrangements should be documented in the Marital Settlement Agreement.
If you and your spouse have no disputes, you can fill out a short qualification form to confirm it and answer the VirginiaOnlineDivorce online divorce questionnaire.